|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Generally domestic scope/accountability
Minimum 5 years experience in the following:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Produces technical documentation artifacts such as class & activity diagrams, detailed design documentation and product runbooks.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of enterprise applications developed in Java/J2EE for Linux server environments.
- Experience with JDBC & Oracle SQL.
- Experience with OSGI & SPRING frameworks preferred.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and Rational Team Concert collaborative software development tooling preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages is a plus.
- All other duties as assigned.