|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Engineer II, Software EngineeringRole and Responsibilities This is a mid to upper level professional position specializing in supporting and improving our products software applications. There is an emphasis on programming, testing and implementing data conversion and file manipulation projects. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in data and software analysis and expertise in some combination of VB, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL, CacheSQL, KBSQL, DeepSee, Ensemble, InterSystems Cache, or MUMPS or Cache Object Script programming.
- Design and develop tools and methodologies to improve productivity and overall product stability and quality
- Responsible to research, develop and implement solutions to client reported problems with our application and data
- Make recommendations for overall system improvements.
- Correct or manipulate databases for clients
- Develop enhancements to our product
- Develop and maintain internal technical documentation
- Function as an integral member of a team of peer professionals
- Function as a technical resource to customers, co-workers and business contacts
- Provide RCA for recurring client issues
- Participate in client calls to discuss future projects or current issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
An Associate’s degree is required, Bachelor’s preferred. A minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required and 5 years relevant experience be substituted for educational requirement. Additional training in Visual Basic, C#, .NET SQL, CacheSQL, KBSQL, DeepSee, Ensemble, InterSystems Cache, MUMPS or Cache Object Script programming, or Microsoft Certification is desired. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Experience in development, application debugging, database manipulation, or creating or maintaining interfaces
- Solves a range of moderate to complex problems; usesanalytical thinkingto identify solutions
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Skill in programming with Cache Object Script C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- Experience in Cache SQL or KBSQL
- Experience with debugging/development in a deployed workstation environment AND/OR web based software
- Skill in working with relational databases
- Skill in reporting or analytics
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously
Ability to communicate complex information effectively, both verbally and in writing, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.