|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
This position is open as of 5/10/2018.
Manager of Software Engineering - Java, SaaS, Mobile, Cloud
We understand that growing a small business is hard. That's why, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, we are solving the biggest growth challenges for small businesses— so they don't have to make so many sacrifices on their path to success. We believe in the passion and dreams of entrepreneurs. We believe they are job creators, problem solvers, innovators and the backbone of the economy. Small businesses are what make communities special and unique. We don't solve problems for our small business customers by being just another software company. We help small businesses succeed with trusted and proven small business expertise, an award-winning sales and marketing automation platform, and the largest ecosystem of small business partners, apps, and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Improve engineering and operational excellence
- Multiply talent on software development teams
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and motivate team to achieve optimum performance. Monitor and conduct performance management reviews of direct reports
- Work collaboratively with senior management and cross-functional development teams to define, develop, and refine requirements and features of customer facing software products
- Contribute to and influence conversations regarding priority
- Ensure successful and on-time delivery of software that meets commitments from design through to release
- Develop project plans specifying goals, staffing and scheduling. Identify risks, contingency plans and allocation of resources
- Participation and enthusiasm in recruiting the best engineers for your team
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 8 yrs of experience as developer and >3 yrs as a people manager.
- Experience with Java-based technologies
- Ability to manage communications with numerous stakeholders
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Usage of Jira, Zenhub, or comparable issue tracking system
- Experience planning and prioritizing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Project Management experience
What's In It for You
- 15% bonus
- 401k, PTO, and excellent benefits
- Fun work environment and career growth
Required SkillsJava, Agile, JIRA, ZenHub, Project Managemnet
If you are a good fit for the Manager of Software Engineering - Java, SaaS, Mobile, Cloud position, and have a background that includes:
Java, Agile, JIRA, ZenHub, Project Managemnet and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.