|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2018|
This position is open as of 7/13/2018.
Senior Software Engineer - Java, UI, server-side
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: $120k-160k base salary + Bonus
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, and a technology innovation lab.
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable, and secure code.
- Design web interfaces to meet functional specifications using standard HTML/CSS best practices.
- Implement application logic in Java.
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases.
- Test and verify features work correctly.
- Support existing customers.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with Java servlet containers such as: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Glassfish.
- Good understanding of relational database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
Pluses (Not required)
-Experience creating dynamic visualizations using d3 helpful.
- BS in computer science or a related field preferred.
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
Required SkillsJava, UI Development, serverside
If you are a good fit for the Senior Software Engineer - Java, UI, server-side position, and have a background that includes:
Java, UI Development, serverside and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.