|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Position: Software Engineer - embedded C
Location: Orange County, CA
- Perform software development according to RTCA/DO-178 process.
- Work together with hardware designers to test and verify the design during the development to qualify and certify the product for aerospace applications.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug integrated hardware and software systems.
- Document design data, test data and analytic results.
- Develop verification test plan and perform verification testing.
- Define communication protocol for MIL-STD-1553, CAN, ARINC-485 and other data bus.
- Develop automation testing systems for power products for manufacturing testing.
- Coordinate testing activities on assigned projects in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Actively participates in Lean and 6-S initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineer.
- 5+ year of experience with embedded C software programming activities.
- Experience with Hardware & Software Integration Testing.
- Experience with LabVIEW design and national instrument equipment.
Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply)
VOLT Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer