|Date Posted||July 20, 2018|
Position Summary: The Manager of Software Engineering is responsible for the direction and management of one software engineering department (~12 engineers) within the overall software engineering team for the Global Radar Platforms division. In this role, we anticipate the successful candidate will bring experience in the areas of organization, tools, process, and leadership.
- Lead a Software team in the design, development, test, and verification of framework and signal processing software work packages
- Collaborate with peer managers and global project leaders to drive execution
- Provide team with training and development to drive productivity and engagement
- Deliver overall projects and radar roadmap
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, or related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic design and assembly, test systems, test methodologies, use of test equipment, and systems and software validation and verification
- Knowledge of CMMI and/or ASPICE software development assessment process required
- Proven leadership in general management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.