|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/9/2019.
Software Engineering Manager - AWS / Education Industry (REMOTE)
We are in immediate hiring need of an Engineering Manager with proven experience in such a capacity. This position is nearly 100% remote, but we will fly you out to our Headquarters biannually to gather appropriate requirements. The key here is that we are a small team of 5 developers (plus other departments) and we need you to have proven experience leading small teams and growing them. This job is almost fully management with maybe 5% hands-on coding.
If you fit these requirements, continue reading.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Very stable company with little to no turnover
3. 15 holidays + 15 PTO + birthday off with pay
What You Will Be Doing
- Own sprint planning, backlog grooming, and associated processes
- Relentlessly identify, block, and tackle dependencies
- Conduct acceptance testing of product functionality
- Prioritize, spec, and manage an automated QA suite using Jenkins/Cucumber
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to engineers
- Recruit, hire, and onboard high quality product engineers
- Own the build/release process across all platforms (Android, iOS, web)
- Build and maintain Customer facing technical collateral, including device and
network requirements and troubleshooting procedures
- Provide ongoing technical support training to the Customer Success team
- Design and continuously improve technical issue escalation processes
- Own the Tier III workflow, from diagnosis and delegation to resolution
What You Need for this Position
- Software Engineering Manager
- sprint planning
- Backlog Grooming
- Product RoadMaps
- manage automated QA teams (Jenkins/Cucumber)
- Education Industry
What's In It for You
Required SkillsSoftware Engineering Manager, AWS, sprint planning, SaaS, Backlog Grooming, Processes, Product RoadMaps, manage automated QA teams (Jenkins/Cucumber), Education Industry
If you are a good fit for the Software Engineering Manager - AWS / Education Industry (REMOTE) position, and have a background that includes:
Software Engineering Manager, AWS, sprint planning, SaaS, Backlog Grooming, Processes, Product RoadMaps, manage automated QA teams (Jenkins/Cucumber), Education Industry and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.