|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Recognized as an expert in own function
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
- Review software requirements and functional design and provides feedback to technical team
- Creates appropriate documentation including Use Cases, Class and Sequence Diagrams as well as detailed technical designs for Java components
- Extensive experience in Java, JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with Atlassian products for application life cycle management
- Experience in ACH payment processing is an added advantage
- Develops and maintains project plans for all applications configuration and code changes documented by requirements and Use Cases
- Provides technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, aesthetics, resilience, reuse, comprehensibility, economic and presents technological trade offs
- Participates in the creation of any logical database design changes required in support of changed application design
- Installs and configures software tools necessary to code and execute applications and reports
- Maintains version control system with baseline set of code and documentation of customized software, interfaces and reports.
- Triage's and resolves software defects
- Ensures developers perform unit tests and catalog results
- Provides technical application support in a 24/7 environment for all customization and packaging of application modules for system, production simulation and production environment according to the baseline schedule.
- Ensures assigned work for team is completed on-time, within quality parameters and within approved hours budget
- Supplies weekly status, schedule update, issues/actions/risk management of functional work area to Project Manager
- All other duties as assigned.