|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2019|
Who we are:
Sensormatic Solutions is the top technology provider to the world’s largest retailers. We provide solutions that help retailers reduce theft, staff efficiently, manage inventory, and serve customers more effectively. All this is accomplished with a variety of IoT sensors deployed to retailers. We process all this data both in the cloud and at the edge in order to provide insights to retailers. These insights impact the daily decisions our retail customers make.
What you will do:
You will be part of a team working on the cutting edge of what’s possible with machine learning and computer vision within retail. Our group has a mandate to advance the state of the art in retail analytics. You will have autonomy to experiment with video to solve some of modern retail’s most complex problems.
• Design and build machine learning systems that solve difficult problems i nvolving big data/information retrieval/recommendation systems
• Ability to technically lead and guide a team of machine learning experts
• Provide creative and useful analysis for our retail customers. Find data that is predictive for their businesses.
• Ability to understand what moves the needle for our customers and explore data that could be helpful. Must be able to do this without much direction.
• Ability to find, source, and store unique data sets that may be useful for analysis (e.g. go get Google Analytics data and add it to your model)
• Ability to design & build data analysis environment with Hadoop
• Deploy models to production for use by our applications
• Interface with business units to identify problems that can be translated into machine learning problems.
• Coach new ML engineers on real world techniques
• Manage expectation among stakeholders within the enterprise
• Ensure that models are shipped to production and available to other teams