|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Can be located in Secaucus, NJ or Austin, TX or Morrisville, NC
- Design and develop highly scalable web based applications based on business needs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using agile methodology.
- Design and customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Convert legacy applications to modern technologies using Microsoft platform.
- Create and maintain technical design documents (TDD) based on user requirements.
- Work with IT teams to setup new application architecture requirements
- Coordinate releases with Quality Assurance Team and implement TFS work flows and better source code integration.
- Implement build process and continuous build integration with Unit Testing framework.
- Perform data analysis using SQL Server.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business needs from both technical and business perspectives
- Assist and mentor junior team members to enforce development guidelines.
- Take technical ownership of products and provide support with quick turnaround.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 9+ years’ experience in building enterprise scale N-tier web application using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC
- 5+ years’ experience on WCF Services or Microsoft Web API
- In depth knowledge on design patterns and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with responsive CSS framework like bootstrap.
- 6+ months experience with .NET Core framework and Entity core framework.
- Experience with Agile application development.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- 6+ months hands on Experience in Angular 5.0 +.
- SQL server performance tuning (SQL Server 2008/2012/2014)
- Working knowledge of SSRS and SSIS is plus
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.