|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
***This position can be located in Morrisville, NC or Austin, TX**
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Senior Engineer, Software Engineering
This is a mid-level position within the Software Development group that is responsible for analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of assigned development projects. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to take ownership of projects and ensure successful on-time delivery of project. The Systems Development Sr. Specialist is responsible for the design and development of new products and applications as well as the maintenance and enhancements of these products going forward. The Systems Development Sr. Specialist must be a problem solver who is able to find solutions to problems in efficient manner. The candidate will need to lead and direct other developers to complete a job quickly, completely, and with quality. The Systems Development Sr. Specialist must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work with Customer to define requirements and business needs
- Understand end user business needs and ensure they are met in software application development and delivery
- Assist with the design, documentation, development, and maintenance of C# applications, including the definition of the organization’s application development framework.
- Produce detailed design specifications from requirement definitions, Program Change Requests, and other sources for projects of any level of complexity
- Provide estimates that closely match actual efforts to construct and unit test
- Escalate issues to leads and/or managers as appropriate
- Create Windows programs – including WinForms and WPF based applications
- Participate in Operational Reviews
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews.
- Assist with the documentation as needed, including technical and functional specifications and screen mockups
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, including identifying business rules and logic buried in existing processes
- Ability to take constructive feedback and/or criticism and continue to contribute to the team goals and outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of progressively responsible experience in software development developing end user applications
- Experience with the following languages:
C#SQL / database knowledgeVisual Studio 2015WCF/WPFTFSWindows Installer
- Experience in application development using Angular JS
- Experience with ClickOnce deployment desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, integration mechanisms and technical solutions in a self-directed manner
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.