|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Our high-visibility, global enterprise level client is currently seeking a Manager of Software Engineering. As an experienced Software Engineer and leader, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world. IF this describes you, and you are interested -- APPLY NOW! OR Send resumes directly to Catherin Lee at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Hands-On participant in architecture Proof of Concept activities and performance tuning framework software.
- Collaborate with agile/feature teams and project teams by providing governance guidelines and architecture principles.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Expert skills with best of breed design patterns using distributed computing techniques geared towards high performance, multi-threading, and Micro-Services Possess the required technical skills for the legacy technical stack (COBOL, DB2, VSAM, and MQ) as well as the target state technical stack (Java, Linux, Spring boot, internal/external cloud, open source technologies such as Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop and Storm)
- Experience leading teams thru large scale transformation projects is a plus.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management