|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled engineers to help us develop next-generation iOS applications that integrate consumer electronics with Daimlers ecosystem and vehicles. This role will work closely with development teams in the US and Germany, creating cutting edge prototypes and adding innovations to some of our most popular applications on the App Store.
Day to Day:
- Work closely with the Senior Software Developer to meet goals and deadlines.
- Execute our mobile strategy by contributing to the development of our iOS App portfolio.
- Evaluate new features and system requirements by developing working prototypes.
- Integrate and test software in prototyping cars or demonstration hardware.
- Actively demonstrate cross-functional collaboration with other engineers, designers, user experience experts and researchers.
- Debug and analyze the performance and system resource usage of software modules.
* Strong programming skills and understanding of object oriented programming.
* Proven experience with Android software development.
* Ability to work in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary teams across multiple time zones.
* Ability to analyze complex problems, recognizes and explains connections between cause-and-effect understandably and develops concrete, viable solutions taking risks and obstacles into account.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent coding skills in Objective-C, Swift and C/C++.
* Demonstrated ability to implement high quality software for use in production.
* Experience building an Android product using Bluetooth RFCOMM API
* Experience creating a 3rd party library/framework/SDK for Android.
* Cross-platform experience with iOS, Qt Framework or React Native.
* Experienced in agile collaboration models (e.g. Scrum).
* Working knowledge with Git.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience +2 years Experience
* 2+ years of applicable experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.