|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Location: Dallas, TX/ Portland OR/ San Francisco, CA
Duration: 2-3 months with Possible extension
- 5-8 years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of previous with Workday development or support with Workday HR implementation handling the integrations, case management and platform support.
- Experience with Payroll and benefits modules
- Knowledge and understanding of HR business functions, including benefits, performance management, recruiting, and compensation
- Experience with designing/testing/integrating a core HR system and downstream through system interfaces
- Strong understanding of HR data models especially core HR, Recruiting, management, security, business processes and organizational hierarchies
- Understanding of Workday EIB, studio and Integration cloud connect including Packaged integration and connectors to integrate Workday data models with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Workday integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) for building integrations to and from Workday.
- Knowledge of with data conversion tools/technologies, EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, SOA, or ETL
- Experience designing and implementing self-service and cloud based technology solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, data manipulation, and conversions
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Experience working in a combined production support and project team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field