|Date Posted||June 14, 2019|
- UI Software development in Qt/QML, C++, strong focus on WebGL/OpenGL
- Design and Develop smooth transitions & animations for front end user interface
- Ensure our user experience supports business requirements and goals
- Document design decisions for consumption by the broader design studio team, as well as key partner teams
- Produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to implementation
- Responsible for researching, creating, developing, refining and documenting innovative and compelling experience solutions, that meet the business, project, and design goals and objectives
- Help develop and refine processes, UI pattern libraries, and design guidelines.
- Effectively communicate with engineering and feature teams through all stages of design and development.
- Collaborate with team in Agile development meetings
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills in UI software development
- Previous experience with Qt
- Previous experience in C++ language
- Previous experience with OpenGL
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.