|Date Posted||September 21, 2019|
Location Software Engineer
Location: Eatontown, NJ | Req #4509
The successful candidate will be part of a global team developing software for Spirent's Location Test System products. This position involves the development of wireless application software using Visual Studio. This also includes the integration of hardware and software. The successful candidate will implement new products as well as enhancements to existing products and have leadership responsibilities. Excellent software design skills including OOP are also required.
Spirent is its people and when you join Spirent, you will work alongside some of the best subject matter experts in the industry. Success is important to us and so is having a work/life balance. We believe that you should be able to pursue your career aspirations in an innovative and creative environment, as well as explore your personal passions. At Spirent, we want you to love your work and your life too!
Your journey begins here. So, let's discover the future together - apply today!
● Analyze specifications from 3GPP, OMA, and various Spirent customers to derive product requirements.
● Design and implementation of application software based on the product requirements.
● Develop and execute unit test plans to ensure the correct functionality of the product implementation.
● Prepare various documentation to enable Spirent customers to use the product successfully.
● Some travel (~20% of time) to visit customer offices to validate our offerings and train customers how to use our products.