|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
Our Top Fortune 500 Companies Have Been Looking For YOU!
Job Title: Software Engineering Advisor
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Here is what we are looking for:
Full Stack Software Engineer who will work in a cross functional web/mobile/chat engineering team to deliver an insight delivery engine. The team will consist of a Team Lead, UX Lead, Product Owner, and Software Engineers (accountable for design, development, automation, and testing).
Work also includes:
- Migration of Design Comps to Code
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Working in a fast paced agile environment
Critical skills include: node | docker/openshift | sql/(mysql / postgres / oracle) | jenkins)
Does This Sound Like You:
- Understands that the last mile is the hardest and most fulfilling mile
- CS Degree or similar
- Ambitious, works well in a team
- Creative, experiments, and curious
- Strong communication
- Fun and Engaging
- Has creative hobbies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related disline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years' experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- 2+ years working with production applications developed in Node.js, Python Django, Ruby on Rails, or other current web frameworks
- 2+ years of Object Oriented Development (Java, Scala, or other compiled Language) e
- HTML5, JS, CSS3
- Web Performance Tuning
- Web, App, and DB Server experience
- TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- GIT, Jenkins, Udeploy
- RESTful web service development and integration
- 4+ years in software engineering industry
- Mobile-first and responsive development.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping,
- Heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
What Is Great About S3!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years' experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
At S3 you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Amie Jimenez at: and Reference Job Order #: 149299 or Click the Apply Button.