|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
Aerotek's sister company has recently opened a development center to support new and existing outsourced project work for our embedded software and software application development customers. As a result, we are looking to hire a Sr Software Developer. This role will mainly be technical and include a mix of application development, development oversight, and being an active mentor to Jr. Developers.
* BS/MS in EE/CE/CS or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience of embedded or application development
* A self-starter who is passionate in doing pro-active research to stay current with new software concepts and tools
* Experience creating software architectures
* Sr Level Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages: Java, Python, C/C++
* Experience creating application for both Windows and Linux based systems
* Good leadership, oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally support periodic communication to management, technical teams, and customers is required.
* Experience analyzing system and business requirements to create software specifications and interface specifications.
* Knowledge of common network and serial communication protocols is preferred
* RTOS experience is helpful
* Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies (leading scrum teams is preferred)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.