|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
CareerBuilder connects people with the right jobs at leading companies through the most innovative recruitment technology platform in the industry. We help millions of job seekers per month improve their lives by finding the right job and gaining the career insights needed to take the next step in their careers.
We are seeking a Lead software engineer needed for development of our eCommerce solutions.
- Take on a lead with a team of engineers to design, architect and build innovative, exceptional and well-engineered applications with intuitive, well-designed user interfaces that satisfy requirements.
- Participate in and help drive architecture and design decisions.
- Design and develop best practices for application development in an agile environment
- Participate in the team's scrum activities (daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and planning).
- Lead and influence design and architecture decisions and technical areas of
- Work with a team to take ownership of assigned tasks and ensure successful on-time completion.
- Design frameworks to help developers write high quality, well tested code.
- 5- 8 years of experience with web application development.
- 5+ years experience and thorough knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Development required, Java is an added plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of web development tools, techniques and technologies, such as Java, .NET, HTML, Angular, CSS, Responsive Design, relational and non-relational databases, or other related technologies with modern web application frameworks; we look for full stack developers.
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions.
- Proven results-oriented person with a delivery and quality focus.
- Passion for working in small teams with rapid development cycles.
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- Experience with e-commerce is desirable.