|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
A Software Engineering Manager role is available for a large Albany based company.
- Hiring, growing, mentoring and leading a team of software professionals
- Understanding and driving Lean, Systems Thinking software engineering principals
- Encourage Senior professionals to mentor junior level professionals.
- Establishing best practices for software engineering while ensuing high quality.
- Collaborating with various technology leaders to work as a team driving continual learning and continuous improvement.
- Monitoring high-level projects while becoming very hands on when necessary to keep projects on course
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 5+ years in a development role
- At least 3 years as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- String Java environment experience
- Understanding of internet application architecture
- Project management using Agile development methodologies
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities
This position is not eligible for C2C or current or future Visa Sponsorship.
Qualified candidates with interest can send their resume and salary requirements directly to Roxanne at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.