|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
A medical device manufacturer in the greater Madison/Milwaukee metro is recruiting a Software Engineering Manager to manage and develop an offshore development team. In addition to management experience, this individual will need to have a background with embedded engineering of medical devices. This person will be responsible for a combination technical oversight of development teams, acting in the capacity of a technical liaison between the development teams and senior management, as well as individual software development.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Development of Project Plans and schedules
- Oversight of technical exchange of information
- Coordination of project resources
- Systems engineering responsibilities, with emphasis on software development and wireless systems.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software