|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2019|
Ref ID: 03100-0011184955
Classification: Web Design Architect
Robert Half Technology is working with a major financial company that has been in business since 1974. This company is seeking a software application and solutions manager that can be hands on and can also manage a team of engineers. Management and Implementation of comprehensive technical solutions will be critical for this role to succeed. You will leverage your experience and expertise with Cloud, DeveOps, Engineering and Test Strategy to maximize company value and Stakeholder satisfaction. Environments include AWS, and Azure. Technical acumen as well as business prowess will be expected in this leadership position and candidate will help ensure customer needs, priorities through solutioning and architecting modern approaches to ongoing technology endeavors. Enterprise Technical Architect that has a comprehensive capability around designing IT systems, enablement of technology. Someone that defines services from technology as well as business and can come on-board with industry knowledge, a capability of communication to senior management team as well as having solid direction on standards and industry best practices. Transformational mindset in order to drive a technical team to operational efficiencies and what's best for the organization.
***For Immediate Consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]***
Below are some of the duties:
• Function as Solution Architect, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology, process, and company decisions to modernize technological advancements.
• As a Subject Matter Expert, help Company’s internal teams as well as its customers to accelerate application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevOps transformation, cloud-native application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software development techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Work with proposal teams to create solutions that address and balance technical performance with management and cost objectives
• Conceptualize, architect and implement new Agile / DevOps service models.
• Actively explore novel and disruptive technologies, services and new technical partners with which to develop new value-added services and capabilities