|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
1) Professional experience within a software engineering leadership role (Lead Engineer, Technical Manager etc.) to include responsibilities such as conducting code reviews, running scrum teams etc.
2) Expertise within C# development (ideally 7+ years)
3) Professional experience working within cloud-based systems (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead engineers; develop engineering action plans to guide timely development of projects.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project by prioritizing, planning and tracking development progress.
- Provide training's and ensure the technical competency of engineers on the team, with respect to the project needs.
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes.
- Design and code new features and functionalities.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Work with customers, Product Management, QA and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up with best technical solution.
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years experience building software applications
- Minimum 1 year experience in leading and managing one or more technical teams while also personally contributing to the codebase
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong experience in C#, SQL and web services.
- Working experience with cloud-based hosting (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Ability to write great documentation
- Passion to see your product be the best in the business
- Experience microservice development
Good to have:
- Development experience in multiple programming languages with a preference in C#
- Deployment automation scripting experience (Terraform, Packer, GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- Familiar with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience with .NET Core development
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.