|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
he Keurig Appliances team is engineering a better cup of coffee. The team is the heart of an initiative transforming the iconic brand for the next era. We’re bringing Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, and Edge Computing to innovative new products.
Working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and systems-oriented environment, the Software Engineering Manager will be involved in all phases of Keurig Appliance development – product roadmaps, product schedules and delivery, system architecture, firmware development, design verification and ongoing support of production. They will also hire and work with in house and out sourced team members to grow their technical experience and advance business objectives while meeting product program and business goals.
- Establish top-level project timelines & budgets for system development
- Manage both in house and out sourced engineering teams
- Perform contract negotiations and budget management for product and program activities
- Continuously improve tools and best practices for development activities
- Utilize agile, iterative approaches to manage development efforts
- Oversee system development through mentoring and technical reviews
- Provide active support for appliance production
- Occasional domestic and international travel required
- Participate in Program development and planning activities
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience required
- 5 - 10 years of experience in software development including at least 2 full lifecycle development projects bringing consumer products or similar to market
- Proven ability to lead a team of technical staff members to the successful delivery of complex systems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing remote & outsourced development teams
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into tactical action plans, and establish teams which can execute those plans
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.