|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
The R+D Software Engineer will collaborate with the product manager, system analysts, engineers and programmers to design and develop product solutions for the patient communication industry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Follow the client's product development standards and practices
* Participate in team organization and project meetings to include AGILE SCRUM
* Willingness and ability to assume increased responsibility
* Work with abstract Object Oriented (OO) software frameworks
* Present designs to the Engineering Team
* Use accepted patterns and practices
* B.S. in computer science or related field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience
* Experience building enterprise level software solutions
* Windows application development with C# and .NET Framework
* Strong technical skills with SQL and knowledge of MS SQL Server
* Experience with MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the design, development, testing and documentation of software components and applications
* Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products
* Participate in team organization and project meetings to include agile scrum
* Work with abstract Object Oriented software frameworks
* Interface with customers and Technical Support Department
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.