|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions and Executive Recruiting.
Do you enjoy working in an agile, startup environment inside an established company? We are building an innovative, nimble, results driven, rewarding, and fun Engineering team! This Team Lead / Solution Architect position will spearhead the team to build from scratch cloud-based solutions to help the company expand and bring changes to the restaurant industry. You’ll be working on exciting projects like building the best Menu Management, Commerce Platform, etc. Bring your experiences and ideas to us and let’s build! Your work will be put in action by millions of hungry customers who want to get to their food faster every day by leveraging technology!
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects at the same time
- Lead daily scrum meetings and responsible for development on scope and on time
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Architect full stack application designs: API, Business Logics, Services, Database, Security
- Lead Microservices architecture design and implementation
- Development of product documentations
- Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with IT team, cross-functional departments and end users to ensure highest level ofproductivity and effectiveness
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel to understand and define user needs, gather and analyze data and recommend solutions
- Lead planning sessions to manage project backlogs and work assignments
- Drive development life cycle processes and standards
- Coordinate efforts to work with multiple vendors and contractors to develop application specs and implementation
- Perform quarterly reviews with team members
- Mentor and coach team members