|Location||Glen Mills, PA|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2019|
Software Engineering Technologist (REMOTE) - Glen Mills, PA
Software Engineering Technologist (REMOTE or Onsite)
Advantage Technical Resourcing is a preferred vendor for our worldwide consulting customer.
3 roles available – may be REMOTE or sit at multiple customer sites.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with data storage and analytics technologies including Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hadoop and Apache NIFI
- Additional experience with Hive and HBase is desired
- Experience with graph databases such Orientdb, Arangodb and Neo4j
- Graph algorithms, label propagation, Vertex Centrality
- Programming skills in Java,C,C++, network programming, advanced multi-threaded program design/development
- Additional experience with SVG, WebGL is desired
- Effective use of GIT to do version control and Jira to manage projects
Our customer’s Vigilant Managed Threat Services team consists of engineers and analysts that specialize in creating visibility for our clients to help them understand and manage their cyber risks. The Software Engineering Technologist will support the business by helping develop software which consumes and manages large security data-sets, performs analytics against these data-sets, and supports automation required to further theses missions. In short, the position requires a developer who must be capable of working as a key member of the development/build team and who can roll-up their sleeves to achieve any objective.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain automation, tools, and data-systems to enable Deloitte Managed Threat Services products
- Design/spec/build/customize systems as required
- Write and support code to handle integrations of existing tools and data
- Develop and deploy new applications and integrations
- Attend development meetings, lead discussions, provide project updates as required
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized, with proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results
Great if you are..
- Passionate with technical curiosity
- Able to work independently and without supervision
- A good team player who can work effectively with peers across functions
- Motivated and will do whatever it takes to ensure success
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Glen Mills, PA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]