|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Specialty)
Duration: 24 months
Years of Experience Required: 5-7 years
MDES is looking for strong, innovative Sr. Software Engineers to develop Client next generation of Digital Payment products that change how our customers choose to pay. We are looking for engineers who can bring unique perspectives and innovative ideas to all areas of development, and are interested in continuing to improve our platform through the ever changing technology landscape. In this role, you will work on multiple projects, which are critical to client role in the Digital Payment Space, leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry and microservice architecture.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality
• Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives
• Experience with Java, JEE, Java Messaging Service
• Experience with two or more of the following: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, SQL, PL/SWL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Proficient communication skills with verbal and written English
• Degree in technical related field
• Interest and ability to learn new coding languages, frameworks, and paradigms as needed
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)