|Date Posted||June 27, 2019|
Our Top Fortune 500 Companies Have Been Looking For YOU!
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineering Advisor
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 6+ Months
· This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position.
Here is what we are looking for in our Sr. Software Engineering Advisor:
This role is the perfect blend of software development, data engineering, business analytics, and delivery execution. It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be challenged, design new solutions, and deliver value that is tangible.
- Opportunity to build self-service and automated solutions to provide business value, using the power of the latest technologies for the foundational strategic priorities.
- Develop full-stack end-to-end solutions working in alignment with strategic data assets like Teradata, Hadoop and upcoming 360 enterprise views on the Cloud.
- Work with a team of engineers in building different pieces of a tech-stack for enabling self-service metrics visualization and reporting capabilities for our business partners to support next-generation reporting and analytical capabilities on an enterprise-wide scale. You will deliver user-oriented products in a fast –paced and agile environment.
Sr. Software Engineering Advisor work also includes:
1. Data and analytical capabilities and architecture
- Developing rock-solid, scalable systems that will still hold up 5, 10 or 20 years from now
- Drive opportunities to revolutionize workflow with embedded analytics, machine learning, and AI
- Enforce modern delivery practices such as continuous integration, behavior/test driven development